_Industrial, Supply Chain and Smart Factory CoE - Ireland
Job Location: Cork City
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The role is responsible for analysing, documenting and improving business processes in relation to Industrial, Supply Chain and Smart Factory applications, to execute the strategy defined by the business and IT management. You will be the main contact for the execution of all SAP and non-SAP projects agenda and coordinate consultants in Ireland
LOCAL PROJECT DELIVERY
• Delivers all SAP and non-SAP project agendas in the Cork Plant and participates in management and execution of projects related to your domain.
• ITBP UK&I
• ITS Manager/ Analyst
• Group IT
• Is the local IT point of contact for Group projects for the Cork plant, supporting business to ensure requirements are well delivered according to the capacity of the project.
• Leads local application lifecycle (Including Group initiated), engaging in the following tasks:
o Stakeholder identification, analysis, and communication.
o Requirements engineering.
o Risk & Issue management.
o Development, configuration & deployment (including regression / no-regression testing) in quality & production environments in co-ordination with Group IT.
o Training with Stakeholders.
o Maintenance & support to internal customers.
• Delivers key internal and external party requirements and driving operational decisions.
• Day to day management of reporting for project progress and incident management, ensuring stakeholders are aware at all stages.
• Oversees the day-to-day running of the agreed project plans, and related activities, to ensure maximum business benefits are achieved from the project objectives.
• Organisation and management of suitable project resources so that projects are fulfilled to time and budget demands.
• Testing (including regression / no-regression testing, UAT) in quality & production environments in co-ordination with Group IT.
• Performs any data migration exercise between applications as required and ensures data consistency.
• Performs application design for new local applications (including enhancements), in relationship with IT Business partner (functional design) and makes sure they comply with the Group Enterprise Architecture and meet business needs.
• Local Business Users (eCommerce, Marketing etc.,)
• Project Consultants
• IT Suppliers
• Vendors/ 3rd party agencies
• Responsible for the analysis, documentation and improvements to business processes in you’re the Cork plant to execute the strategy defined by the business and IT management.
Who we are looking for:
Minimum of 6 years experience in SAP configuration and support, with proved proficiency on SAP ECC.
• Ability to analyse problems, including root-cause analysis and provide clear recommendations.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to collaborate with business users and have a strong desire to excel.
• Able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
• Min. 4 years’ experience with FMCG processes as IT.
• Experience of business process. improvement through better use of IT.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.