Import Specialist (Finished Goods)
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In Ferrero, we value the delivery of our goods and products to arrive in the best conditions and in the most efficient way, and it is our Supply Chain Department who is responsible for ensuring the compliance with the standards and regulations as well.
For our Supply Chain Department, we are currently looking for an Istanbul based Import Specialist (Finished Goods) to report to Region Supply Chain Manager.
Your responsibilities as Import Specialist are defined in detail. If you think you are the right candidate, click on apply button!
- You will manage MoA & Customs processes via customs brokers, tracking their performances, by ensuring customs leadtime is below defined targets
- You will prepare department related reportings and track invoices for products & share all necessary documents with customs brokers, warehouse and logistic partners
- You will creating purchase orders via SAP system & process timely customs brokers’ invoices by informing accounting department
- You will ensure that all sourced finished goods arrive in TR on time, in full, at right quality and within planned costs
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree
- Experience in a similar position
- Advanced level of SAP and MS Office,
- Excellent communication skills with detail-orientation,
- Project management skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.