Location: São Paulo
São Paulo, SP
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 45,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Planning and Controlling Specialist, who will report to the Region HR Information System Manager. The candidate will be in charge for all tasks and activities related to Commercial, Plant, Overheads. Ensure the proper internal operating Budget planning process respecting Group / Company timings. Ensure the management and reliability of all Region HR financial data. Interact with Finance department and HR CEOS. Active role in providing the Region HR Director and all relevant stakeholders with insights, analysis and recommendations.
- Responsible for Planning and Control of Budget activities for the South America Region as well as development of recommendations for corrective actions
- Prepare analysis for the control of Salary & Benefits
- Support all HRBPs with salary analysis and reports
- Ensuring the timing required for compliance with the Planning/Budget/SAF process
- Assure the implementation of Group Operating standards and Policies in the area of Controlling
- Support HR department in deployment of Region driven initiatives / projects with the focus on financial aspects
- Support and participate in the optimization of HRIS operations and services in South America, including development of policies, practices, processes and standards
- Develop and enhance HR’s reporting capabilities by providing a suite of reports/dashboards to system users and key stakeholders that will provide data that the business can leverage.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity in all HR systems by running audit reports, investigating errors, identifying re-occurring trends, and taking corrective action to ensure data integrity.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Engineering
- 5+ year experience working in Finance subsystems
- Analytic & Data insights skills are required;
- Budget and Costs controlling skills;
- Communicative, adaptable and proactive attitude;
- Team player and hands-on approach is required;
- Proficient in MS Office 365 applications: Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills, works collaboratively with functional, cross-functional and technical teams to build effective working relationships
- Organized and task oriented. Ability to work on multiple initiatives and projects concurrently ensuring that timelines are balanced with resource constraints and resulting deadlines are met
- English is mandatory;
- Spanish is desired
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.