HR Administration & Reward Specialist
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an Administration and Reward Specialist for our Human Resources Team in Istanbul, who will mainly be responsible for the efficient execution of compensation and benefits programs and HR administration services in the Turkey in compliance with local practices and Group policies.
Reporting to the HR Administration and Rewards Manager, this is a great opportunity that includes involvement with different HR-related process inquiries and stakeholder management on both internal and external sides. Working with a diverse and inclusive environment, you will feel yourself welcomed in this family.
If you are open to work in a dynamic environment with lots of exposure to the international issues and eagerness to learn is one of your strengths, then this might be the right role for you!
• Contribute to define policies and follow up implementation
• Prepare and analyze annual HR and Salary budget
• Support all legal and fiscal issues related with employees
• Manage HR Admin and Reward Consultant contracts (including PR/PO and billing processes)
• Manage all operations regarding with relocation agency for work, residence permit etc.
• Support payroll and related activities
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end reports KPIs
• Follow competitive trends and analyze Company policies with market conditions
• Provide salary package proposals for new hires, assignments, promotions, transfers accordingly to the Company guidelines
• Manage salary benchmarking and salary surveys
• Support job evaluation of new and revised positions to ensure compliance with Group guidelines and organizational models
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferably +3 years of experience in a relevant area
• Advanced level of English
• Advanced level of MS Office tools (specifically MS Excel)
• Excellent follow up skills with a detail-oriented mindset
• Knowledge in Turkish Labor Law is an asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.