Health and Safety Manager
Job Location: Canton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Health & Safety Manager is responsible for ensuring appropriate support to different functions of the executive business including Industrial, Supply, and Retail for Fannie May in order to apply and control general policies regarding improvement of safety and health of the personnel at the working place. To ensure interpretation of safety standards at work and verify implementation.
- Ensure working conditions meet appropriate Health and Safety standards
- Monitor work safety and procedures
- Ensure all work procedures and instructions follow periodical inspections
- Collaborate with technical and general services during design, purchasing, installation of machines and equipment
- Monitor and update all new H&S mandatory laws
- Conduct analysis of accidents and reports
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4-7 years of experience preferred
- Experience with FDA and Quality System rules, regulations, including planning and implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.