HCo Industrial Manager Italy
Sede di lavoro: Caprarola (VT)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Reporting to I&SC function, the Industrial Manager will report to Hco Head of Italy and he/she will be the referent for HCo in ensuring the strategic development of all relevant issues concerning the HCo plant network and in supporting new strategies and the development of the industrial footprint.
- Designs and develops the industrial footprint (eg lines, plants, warehouses, analyzing the identified hypotheses in terms of costs/benefits assessment for the different scenarios);
- Defines the industrial excellence through new methodologies, technologies, maintenance techniques, industrial best practices, etc;
- Outlines the investment pipeline based on industrial footprint and guarantees technical innovation for HCo;
- Ensures the development of the whole technical aspects as monitoring the design and construction of innovative plants/production lines/machineries and maintaining the confidentiality of the developed know-how;
- Supervises the master plan of future development of the Plants network: technology platforms, people development, cost reduction, quality, etc;
- Discusses the Plant budget, that includes: production efficiency/performance, flexibility, projects;
- Ensures investments, in accordance with the budget guidelines, the industrial master plan and footprint;
- Monitors continuously all main industrial processes and models: KPIs, budget performances, etc. and controls production factors (labor, energy, maintenance);
- Oversees performance management, governance, risk/compliance and sustainability;
- Facilitates in the continuous improvement teams aimed at reducing stock levels, improving scheduling, warehousing and transportation;
- Oversees activities in case of Demand Planning roles assigned in his/her Local organization, ensuring and controlling received data in terms of planning, impacts simulation and optimization;
- Interacts with the Supply Chain in projects that have local impact in line with the SC's guidelines and priorities;
- Guarantees for the assigned Region/Country an adequate management of stock levels along the entire value chain to meet goods needs, and in alignment with Central KPIs.
Who we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be an expert in the field of industry and supply chain to support the development of new strategies and lead the I&S function defining the strategic guidelines for the Industrial perimeter of HCo. The candidate must be a self-starter, able to manage the entire team and provide technical leadership and mentoring.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent;
- Management experience in a technical department (5+ years);
- Experience in personnel management (3+ years);
- Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus);
- International mobility.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.