General Accountant 1
Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
General Accountant will ensure the monthly closure activities with coordination of controlling and cross function team, also responsible for Group Intercompany reconciliation procedures and analysis and closing of all open items with relevant teams.
- Ensuring the process of IFRS 16 process and closure of month end.
- Monthly accruals for each type of cost at the end of month with proper documentation and justification.
- Open PO analysis and ensuring GRNs with coordination with cross function team
- Coordination with AP team and AR team to review Receivable and payable balance in balance sheet.
- Dealing with Supply chain team for Primary freight, secondar freight and cost bookings.
- Preparing monthly schedules of balance sheet.
- Preparing and updating monthly flows in SAP in line with group requirements.
- Ensures Central review & consolidation procedures for figures reported.
Who we are looking for:
- 4 - 7 years functional experience
- Great understanding of accounting overall activites
- Team player
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.