Financial Transaction Manager
Job Location: ıstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Finance is a huge team in Ferrero with various functions and involvements with different stakeholers both inside and outside the company. For our Finance team, we are currently looking for Financial Transaction Manager who will be reporting to the Ferrero Turkey CFO and play an integral part in ensuring the continuous and flawless flow of all the activities related to Credit Management and Reporting, Treasury, A&P and A&R and also BPO.
As a Financial Transaction Manager, you will guarantee the correct application of fiscal and Group principles and norms as regards all treasury issues; and oversee and supervise the daily activities of the department as well.
If you think you are a good fit for this role with your interpersonal and analytical capabilities, do not miss this great opportunity to be a part of a dynamic organization with a great team. Hit the Apply button now!
• You will have full responsibility for Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivable processes
• You will ensure that month-end and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time
• You will monitor Purchase Order approval process
• You will manage relations with BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) service provider; and also vendor and customer (IC and 3rd party) reconciliation
• You will review the credit risk assessment
• You will be responsible for the timely collection of all outstanding accounts receivables
• You will review Internal monthly reportings based on Group standards, policies and principles including ownership of related internal controls
• You will supervise all country treasury activities by ensuring a proper treasury management
• You will manage bank accounting and actual cash flow closing activities
• You will manage banking relationships in the country, including the negotiation of fees for all banking services and providing the lines of credit for short term borrowing needs consistent with financial forecasts
• You will co-evaluate and critically review the validity and appropriateness of the treasury methodology employed in the country
• You will support controlling team to prepare accurate forecast of cash flow
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably +12 years of experience in related functions
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with analytical thinking
• Proactivity and strategic thinking
• Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.