Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Asia Pacific (FAP) is the headquarter of the Region that control the 4 sub regions (HK/TW, KR/JP, SEA and Australia/New Zealand) the Innovation Center, the International Lab, Global Sourcing (for some of the key Raw Material of the Ferrero Group) and Treasury center.
The FAP controller team together with the CFO support the Regional Management for the strategic and operative activities giving guidelines to the Sub-regions and coordinate with the APAC-MEA Area team all the processes from Planning to Actual monitoring all the variances.
MID TERM PLANNING
- Consolidate and support CFO/ Head of Controlling in the definition of the Mid Term Plan, in line with the objectives/line guide defined by the top management and in respect of the functional criteria and methodologies.
- Supports the CFO/ Head of Controlling in the discussion of the Mid Term Plan with Sub-region units and in consolidation phase.
BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- Consolidate and support the CFO/Head of Controlling in the definition of the Budget basing on the Mid Term Plan, in line with the objectives/line guide defined by the top management and in respect of the functional criteria, methodologies and tools.
- Supports the CFO/ Head of Controlling in the discussion of the Budget with Sub-regions and in consolidation phase.
- Supports the CFO/ Head of Controlling in the forecasting phase or economic/financial projections, managing and reviewing the information received from Sub-regions.
- Analyse the Functional reporting and appraises the gaps between forecasts and results. Initiates adjustment actions, investigating the causes with the companies/function of the assigned Country
- Supports the CFO/Head of Controlling in the understanding of periodic reporting and in the discussions of gaps with Sub-regions and in consolidation phase.
- Supports the strategic decision making in the assigned Country and provides suggestion for improvement of growth and profitability, overseeing the following initiatives.
- Works out simulation to support decision making, identifying the key performance indicators and stimulating the Sub-regions to achieve best results.
- Business collaborating with Category Managers; i.e Provide variance analysis on Profit and Loss by brand and by country in order to support commercial decisions on volumes and Advertising and Promotions spending.
- Consolidate, prepare Weekly Sales Report, which compare LE to previous forecast scenarios to support
- Support the CFO/Head of Controlling in the understanding of periodical reporting and identifying risks and opportunities in the Sub-regions
- Analyse the Functional reporting and appraises the gaps between forecasts and results. Initiates adjustment actions, investigating the causes with the companies/function of the assigned Country through Area board presentations and Group Management Team reporting
- Oversee month end closure activities with support of Assistant Controller which include
- Material Ledger closing
- FI COPA reconciliation
- Review of correctness of financials uploaded to Group Reporting system
- Maintenance price structure and standard cost of SKUs
- Liaise with consultants and relevant stakeholders on system changes where required
- UAT of system changes cascaded from Luxembourg
- Ensure processes and controls are in place to secure compliance in accordance to Group rules within scope of Controlling
Who we are looking for:
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, or regional controlling background
- FMCG experiene is preferred
- A strong and responsible attitude with willingness to learn,
- Adaptable and agile personality
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of Transfer pricing mechanisms
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.