Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant who will be directly reporting to the Ferrero HCo General Manager, assisting him and also providing administrative support for various processes. You will be the only contact person for agenda management and also involved in organizational tasks.
With its diverse nature, Ferrero HCo has its unique atmosphere within Turkey. Apply now, be a part of this organization and get involved in creating success stories!
• Directly assist the General Manager, providing support in advanced administrative issues
• Handle and monitor e-mails, organize the travel arrangements and prepare reports/presentations when needed
• Organize daily/weekly plans, meetings and calls
• Prepare meeting agendas
• Attend necessary business meetings, taking notes and sharing them with the relevant parties afterwards when necessary
• Support the expatriate processes
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferably +5 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent planning, coordination and organization capabilities
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.