E-Business Analysis Supervisor
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
- Sales expertise and knowledge of FMCG approach to the business; confectionary industry is better.
- Knowledge of Commercial Logistics and Sales, Field & Merchandising Processes.
Distributor Order Management:
- Coordinate & allocate distributor forecast/order plan
- Handle all distributor order management to ensure the delivery on time according to plan
- Communicate the daily DC stock to area and distributor, tracking the status according to the Sales Forecast plan
Support EC sales manager to improve forecast accuracy in responsible region
- Provide daily and weekly analysis of DC/Distributor Stock
- Responsible for Daily/Weekly/Monthly tacking of DT EXF/EXD
- Responsible for DC/DT freshness reports by Weekly/Monthly
Who we are looking for:
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.