Documental Process Planner
Sede di lavoro:
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
The position has the responsibility to ensure that all documental elements are correctly and timely executed to guarantee production and service level, driving priorities and verifying the execution of all project phases. By liaising with teams directly responsible to build or execute tasks, the documental planner verifies project status, organizes priorities and defines recovery actions when needed, escalating to the superior level when issues can’t be immediately solved. Scope of activity goes from the activation of the RDP1 to the on-time delivery of packaging materials (gadget) to the factory. Supports Regional PFM teams in defining project set up and by providing guidance on the RDP flow. Acts as focal point (documental PM) in relation to integration projects or development of new documental scenarios
Main Duties and Responsabilities:
- Cockpit priorities: verifies and optimizes execution priorities with LDUs, PFM, Repro agencies, Material Management referents to guarantee a correct cockpit development, in alignment with the given timing and calendar
- Documental completeness tracking: represents the focal point for the tracking of all project phases’ correct execution, checking documentation completeness to ensure that all process phases can be correctly executed within defined milestones, liaising with responsible actors to drive recovery measures when needed (documental elements to drive RDP; models for finished products and intermediate components: AW and repro flow; order release). Manages on system the overall tracker indicating all the different steps and elements to be monitored, focusing on gaps, delays, and inconsistencies by working with weekly updates with the involved stakeholders, by process clusters.
- Escalation procedure management: while working to solve arising issues with a direct contact with responsible teams, documental planner has the responsibility to manage escalation to superior levels in case of no solution available to avoid building delays that can’t be recuperated down the line, causing service level disruptions
- Template development: manages flows, priorities and calendars to develop Graphics Templates at Group level. Liaise between involved actors (Presidenze Globali, Market Units, Graphic Chain, agencies) to guarantee qualitative results.
- Project definition: supports Area PFM and Regional PFM in the project definition phase, verifying information, checking timing and ensuring that decisions are consistent with project set up, optimizing cross geography development
- Integration projects: acts as PM for the documental process in relation to integration projects (i.e. M&A integration), or the application of new documental scenarios. Drives data analysis and requests, ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders are aligned on deadlines and activities to be performed
- Global – cross area projects while responsible for a specific geographical – category cluster, each documental planner is called to manage specific cross area or cross category projects; acting as a single pivotal role, working in synergy with the rest of the team
Who we are looking for:
- Minimally 2 years of excellent track record of project/program management skills or planning experience in a FMCG environment
- Minimally possesses a Master's Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management, Business Operations, Engineering or any related discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, strong influencing and negotiation skills
- Driven, analytical mind and teamworking attitude
- Strong knowledge of Product Flow processes will be an asset