Job Location: Chicago / Remote
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a District Manager you are responsible for the leadership and development of Store Managers who are charged with delivering the best-in-class guest experiences. You will lead a multi-unit portfolio of stores to deliver financial and operational performance while inspiring a people centric mission.
- Hire, attract and retain top caliber talent, able to lead diverse groups of people
- Motivate, coach, and inspire Store Managers and team members to support personal and professional growth
- Develop strategies to achieve revenue and profitability
- Provide expertise and support compliance of SOP’s, inclusive of food and health & safety standards
- Effectively communicates at all levels and create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture
Who we are looking for:
- 4+ years management experience leading teams, including coaching, collaboration, empowerment and inclusive leadership
- 4+ years’ experience managing P&L’s, inventory operations with strong analytical skills and business acumen
- 4+ years’ experience in a consumer facing environment - multi-unit, or similar experience
- Able to adapt in an evolving environment to embrace and lead change
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and solution-oriented skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.