Distributor Area Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are home for the products of which the roots go backwards for many decades and brands loved by generations. We aim to achieve better each and every day, with the dedication of our consumers and partnership of our customers as well.
We are currently looking for an Istanbul based Distributor Area Manager who will be directly reporting to Distributor Channel Manager. In this role, you will mainly be accountable for the compliance with the spending guidelines, monitoring the performance. Working very closely with the other departments, specifically Trade Marketing, you will define commercial priorities, with each and every detail, including pricing, promotional campaigns, display implementations.
Acting as a bridge between the company and the distributor, if you trust your sound judgmental and analytical skills, apply now and become a part of our Sales Team!
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably +4 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in key account management and working with distributors
- Excellent sales capabilities, such as understanding, planning & analyzing, selling, negotiating, managing
- Advanced communication and conflict management skills
- Fluency in English both written and verbal
Who we are looking for:
- You will ensure the proper budget management in line with business objectives
- You will propose the sales volume budget, the forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs
- You will define area/client plan guidelines; and set growth target for clients/area and monitor them highlighting the main gaps and causes
- You will design and implement solutions to specific performance issues (new initiatives, additional events, discounts, stock and service level changes)
- You will assess and propose solutions (organization/structure) in order to improve the coverage and the performance of this channel
- You will contribute to the business development strategies and provide input into annual business development plans for relevant area
- You will work very closely with distributor sales team to understand business requirements and market needs
- You will participate in RTM period of the company in responsible area
- You will supervise Distributor Sales team for the negotiations with local key accounts as well as the (first level) contract closing and make frequent customer visits
- You will ensure the proper negotiation management within in the key situations (contract signing, conflicts management, etc.)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.