Digital Project Specialist (1 year renewable contract)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Digital Project Specialist to join our Strategic Innovation team based in Singapore. This role will focus on multiple independent digital project management on the field of deep/machine learning, artificial intelligence, neural network learning on gaming applications to be launched or which have been launched in the global market.
If you are looking for exposure and room to create interesting and fun innovation digital projects involving Toys, this is the right job for you!
This will be hired under a 3rd party recruitment agency payroll and will be on a yearly renewable basis.
Project Management of Digital Projects
- Clearly define and monitor projects to meet the agreed timelines
- Work closely with stakeholders to coordinate external partners and internal stakeholders to achieve the planned objective
- Manage digital projects in the field of deep learning/machine learning/neural network
- Able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems to ensure smooth project management
Digital Development Support
- Provides operative support for the system and contents in digital development
- Expertise with the Unity platform for games development for project management
- Able to manage projects and discussions with regards to items containing programming languages as C#, Phyton and Java
Neural Network Expertise
- Understanding of neural network and deep learning tools for image, video, and speech recognition for smooth project management
- Some expertise in the usage of current available deep learning frameworks as TensorFlow, Caffe, etc. for smooth project management
- Understanding of deep learning tools in different contexts as Natural Language (NLP) or predictive scenario for smooth project management
Who we are looking for:
- Strong project management and coordination skills
- Proactive, able to anticipate and troubleshoot problems
- Preferably with a degree or diploma in Information Technology, or in relevant disciplines
- Preferably 1 to 3 years of experience or knowledge in the digital field of deep learning, technical development, AI, innovation, toys or related industries
- Curious and keen in exploring new ideas
- Fluent in English is mandatory
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.