Cybersecurity - Operations Technology Specialist
Job Location: Parsippany; Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Cybersecurity Operations Technology Manager and the North America Cybersecurity Manager, the Cybersecurity Operations Technology Specialist is responsible for fostering an appropriate level of Cybersecurity maturity in Ferrero’s Operational Technology environments. This person will support the development of plans and will help coordinate and deliver projects and services aimed to protect Ferrero’s OT environments. This person ensures that requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed.
- Implement initiatives focusing on increasing the level of protection and resilience of Industrial Environments & Supply Chain
- Support periodical security reviews, vulnerability assessments and remediation activities, identifying potential gaps and improvements
- Gather data and metrics to enable Cybersecurity KPI evaluation and identify improvements
- Support the definition of baseline and methodologies as well as requirements to protect environments at a central and local level, understanding specific facilities’ needs
- Support training and awareness material production and its delivery to end users
- Identify functional requirements related to principal market products and provide support in the evaluation of new potential vendors, new technological solutions and features
- Identify improvement areas or possible developments of implemented Cybersecurity methodologies, processes and technologies, taking into account regional feedback
- Provide recommendations to keep up to date the organization’s approach to monitor, identify, analyze, and correct activities
Who we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity or information technology/ consulting background
- Extensive project management experience and information technology knowledge
- Strong knowledge of networking & infrastructure technologies
- Knowledge of principal OT Security Solutions, such as intrusion detection/prevention systems, network monitoring tools, antimalware and endpoint protection systems, remote and privileged access systems
- Basic knowledge of main industrial technologies (e.g. ABB, Honeywell, Rockwell and Emerson, etc.) in order to identify functional requirements specific for OT environments
- Education: Bachelors or Master's in Information Technology or a related field. Professional certifications are considered a plus
- May be required to travel for short-term assignments (estimated up to 25% of time in business trip)
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.