Customer Logistics Analyst, Distributors & VMI
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
- Ferrero USA is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ and operates on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The primary role of the Customer Logistics team is to ensure customer orders are received and processed in a timely manner In-full and On-Time with aligned priorities and guidelines. This encompasses the Order-to-Cash life cycle and managing each step of this process, while collaborating with internal and external stakeholders.
The Customer Logistics Analyst is responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with our customers by answering questions, solving problems and addressing/escalating issues as needed. This position is responsible for executing the Order-to-Cash cycle from efficient order receipt to on-time, on-quantity, and on-quality delivery using SAP Order Management, Microsoft Excel and various proprietary systems. The ideal candidate will be able to anticipate potential issues and facilitate their resolution. This will require strong communication skills to gather and disseminate pertinent information both within and outside of the organization.
- Execute the complete Order Processing Cycle, including receipt of Purchase Orders, Confirmation of Inventory and Delivery Dates, and follow-up with all parties involved (Sales, Brokers, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Warehouses, Carriers and Customers) until the orders are delivered to the Customers
- Maximize On-Time Shipping, Delivery, and Fill rates
- Process orders using SAP Order Management
- Assist Customers in streamlining Order Processing, improving Customer Logistics performance, and Total Cost-to-Serve
- Manage Returns, Credit and Claims processing
- Minimize OS&Ds and Customer Claims due to non-compliance
- Align with key customers and internal stakeholders to review performance and address issues impacting key Supply Chain Delivery KPIs
- Utilize Excel, SAP and proprietary systems to track shipments through warehouses and carriers
- Receive POs, Allocate Inventory, Confirm Delivery Dates, and Coordinate On-Time deliveries with Warehouses and Carriers and Communicate effectively to Customers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Logistics within the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), preferably Food & Beverage industry
- Solid understanding of Transportation, Warehousing, and Supply Chain best practices
- Strong SAP ATP experience required
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, PivotTables)
- Intermediate skills in preparing effective presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience with VMI, EDI a plus
- Strong focus on customers and proactively follows up
- Ability to set priorities and solve problems and work under time pressure with specific deadlines
- Results oriented
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional departments and teams
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.