Customer & Category Development Manager
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As Customer & Category Development Manager, you will be responsible for the development of a cluster of customers in close collaboration with the KAM & for the national development of a category (portfolio & activity management) for the BeLux market.
At category level:
- Define national activities grid according to specific business-need (promo, event, etc.) and aligned with brand plans
- Track category performance & analyze promo/activity efficiency
- Provide the guidelines for the in-store implementation (plano, field argu., etc)
- Provide support for sales argumentation for customer meeting
- Management of the A&P budget
At customer level:
- Identification of business opportunities for growth
- Performance analysis, monitoring & tracking (sell-in/out ) with the aim to understand key performance drivers, risks / challenges and opportunities
- Monitor the development of the customer plan. Pilot the tracking, overview of actionables and enable all information & tools needed are ready to implement the plan
- Compliance tracking of customer activities (follow up of activities, monitoring & analysis of the effectiveness, etc.)
- Offer management in line with the agreed customer plan.
Who we are looking for:
- Master in Sales/Marketing or other Business Field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a sales or trade marketing role
- Knowledge of FMCG dynamics & understanding of the BeLux food retail environment
- Category management expertise (promo, assortment analysis, planogram, etc.)
- P&L management
- Analytical skills from category & customer performances to financial dimension
- Familiar with data management (Nielsen, GFK, etc.)
- Skilled communicator, at ease with social interactions
- Fluent in Dutch & English, French is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.