Customer Business Analyst - Impulse Channel
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario
Ferrero Canada operates on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office. Our corporate office is located at 100 Sheppard Avenue East, North York, ON M2N 6N5, conveniently located within walking distance to public transit.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Customer Business Analyst is a key member of the Impulse team that collects and analyzes data to provide insights that drive the strategic management, growth and development of the Impulse Channel at Ferrero. In this role, you will provide full support to 5 Customer Business Managers and the Director of Sales plus interact cross-functionally with key departments throughout our organization.
- Collect data and report/analyze sales metrics including but not limited to: shipments, POS sales, inventory, market performance, distribution through retailer POS systems, Nielsen, and other data sources
- Develop and present insights garnered from analyses for internal and external (customer) use
- Evolve and maintain volume, trade, and market performance reporting tools
- Provide input regarding predicted effectiveness of promotional scenarios and impact to sales forecast
- Provide analytical support for key field team projects
- Complete post analysis and make recommendations for improvements to:
- Store level merchandising execution
- Develop insights and make recommendations for planogram improvements including placement and distribution
- Follow through on distribution gains/losses with baseline forecasting trends
- Provide admin support when necessary
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree is required
- At least 2 years of analytics experience; CPG experience is a plus
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills with analytical abilities and a focus on detail/accuracy
- Strong critical thought process with the curiosity and ability to investigate trends and identify areas for sales focus
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Resourceful; ability to work effectively with others as well as independently and multitask in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines & manage requests from multiple stakeholders
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a bias for action/sense of urgency
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero Canada will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise the HR Representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.