Co-Manufacturing Documentation Manager
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
The Co-Manufacturing Documentation Manager is responsible for the model creation process and material master within the SAP ERP environment. This role will be the owner of all critical SAP data entry and maintenance such as production version models for finished goods, bill of materials, material palletization specifications, MRP, linking of labor cycles, etc.
The Co-Manufacturing Documentation Manager ensures accurate and complete enterprise data and data quality within the material master’s key systems, works closely with the 3PL co-packing network and with cross functional teams such as Production Planning, PFM’s, Marketing Operations, DPU, DPM and brand teams to support new projects launches and contribute towards annual operations and budget calculations for finished goods and semi-finished goods and packaging. Ferrero USA is based in Parsippany, NJ and operates on a hybrid model with 2 days working from home/3 days working in the office.
Documentation Team Management
- Responsible for documentation support (MM, cycles, contracts, models) for co-manufacturing network of up to 10 external locations in the US
SAP Material Master
- Manage and perform the setup of approximately 250 finished goods each year, including standard costing and production version model creation within SAP
- Perform final P&L quotations (RFQ)
- Track finished goods throughout various stages and processes
- Work with suppliers and vendors on addressing issues with art and packaging
- Assist with the yearly budget generation including production models, bill of materials, maintenance of specifications, and creation of packaging materials in SAP
- Actively contribute in project kick off meetings to identify first steps and possible issues
- Perform testing in live SAP production and manage follow up meetings to provide additional findings, address concerns and discuss next steps
Cross Functional Meetings
- Provide the team lead with times with for final documentation and call out potential red flags detrimental to production start and propose possible solutions
- Review packing, technical sheet changes and actionables
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in a related discipline preferred
- 4+ years of experience in similar/related role
- Expert knowledge of MS Office, IT systems (including SAP) and proficient in Excel
- Expert in data analysis including extraction, data manipulations, troubleshooting and metrics / reporting
- Ability to manage resources, delegate tasks, and provide direction on executing tasks/projects to subordinates
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race , color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.