Job Location: Kyiv
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero office in Kyiv we are currently looking for a Chief Accountant / Finance reporting manager who will be reporting to the Finance Manager for Ukraine.
You will lead the Accounting function, ensuring compliance to accounting policies and keeping control over all Company’s accounts, incl. AP, AR, ML, FA etc. Coordinate period closure process and preparation of all reconciliations and reports in line with the procedure.
As Reporting Manager, you will take ownership over full scope of Financial reporting according to Group Operating Standards, also will be responsible over local Statutory reporting as per Ukraine regulation.
• Ownership over Financial reporting according to Group Operating Standards
• Preparation of local reporting and printing forms as per regulation
• Management and coordination of Period closure activities
• Ownership over General Ledger (CoA, postings, registers etc)
• Control over AR/AP, Fixed Assets, Provisions and Accruals (verification, month closure activities, reports etc)
• Control over Intercompany transactions (documentation, reconciliation)
• Control over Inventories and Material Movements activities (period closure, COGS calculation, Stock counts etc)
• Cooperation with Tax manager regarding tax accounting and reporting activities
• Coordination and control over documents flow in MEDoc, Vchasno and other e-systems
• Coordination the process of internal and external financial audit, ensuring all accounting information is available for auditors
• Preparation of regular information dashboards and reports as per Group requirements
• Driving changes and updates in Accounting processes and procedures
• Ensure software meets requirements of the Group and Local Accounting Legislation
• Managing and developing Accounting team (4-5 employees).
Who we are looking for:
• MSc in Finance / Economics / Audit / Accounting
• Experience as Reporting manager or Chief Accountant / Deputy Chief Accountant in International business > 5years (additionally Big4 would be a plus)
• IFRS knowledge, international certification (DipFR, ACCA etc) would be a plus
• Experience with people management
• Fluent Ukrainian, Upper Intermediate English
• Analytical skills and strong attention to details
• Proactive and problem-solving attitude, willing to work in team and contribute to the team goals
• Ability to relate to senior stakeholders, to manage priorities and execute many initiatives in parallel
• Guide and interact with colleagues worldwide and in multicultural environment
• MS Office advanced; SAP advanced; Financial Reporting Systems (HFM, Essbase-Cloud etc)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.