Category Planning Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Category Planning Specialist who will be will reporting directly to the Category Planning Manager and will collaborate with several central functions (such as Operations Area Planning, Category Controlling and Operations Development) and local functions (such as Plants).
The Category Planning Specialist ensures the consistency of overall planning, capacity assessment for mid-term horizon and product portfolio interacting with the Global Presidency and Area Marketing.
- Managing mid-term production of the category via the S&OP process;
- Defining the production allocation to the different Group Plants, on the basis of production capacity and specific constraints optimizing industrial variables (such as formats, flavors, etc.);
- Assessing and performing capacity analyses within the PS3 horizon on the existing industrial assets;
- Being the guardian on the Operations side of the product portfolio in alignment with the new catalogue management and in strong collaboration with the Portfolio Managers of Global Presidency and SBD;
- Inside the new catalogue governance, analyzing the product innovations and defining the impact of new CU/TU in the existing portfolio in alignment with the product golden rules and driving towards continuous product harmonization;
- Defining the arbitrage process (i.e. shortages, unexpected reduction in production capacity, etc.) with the Global Presidency.
Who we are looking for:
Education & Background
- University degree, preferably in Economics or Industrial/Management Engineering;
- Preferably with previous experiences in operations (production, supply chain, production planning);
- 1-3 years of experience in FMCG companies.
- Planning and project management;
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- S&OP and SAP APO;
- Fluency in English is mandatory;
- Any other language is considered a plus.
- Result oriented, problem-solving skills;
- Comfortable in managing complexities with multiple variables;
- High attention to details and precision;
- Strong accountability and proactivity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally and effectively with senior management, company executives, challenging Commercial and Operational people of all levels of seniority;
- Ability to build working relationships and networks to maximize integrated teams business actions.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.