Category Manager (w/m/d) Technical Procurement Infrastructures
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
As soon as possible.
Was Sie erwartet:
You are enthusiastic about developing international purchasing strategies and handling challenging tasks in Global Supplier Management. You analyze the respective markets and are responsible for the selection, evaluation and optimization of supplier portfolios.
With your expertise and diligence, you evaluate international tenders and conduct contract negotiations.
Thanks to your strong communication skills, you will be involved in the decision-making process and in conducting award negotiations and drafting contracts.
With foresight and a solution-oriented approach, you are responsible for handling claim and supplement management. In addition, you will initiate cost improvement projects and implement them independently.
At Ferrero, you will have the opportunity to help shape the future of the market leader in confectionery in a very dynamic environment and at the same time become part of the corporate culture of a family-owned company - characterized by responsibility and team spirit. You will work in one of the most highly technological confectionery factories in the world. You can expect many additional benefits such as vacation pay and a special annual payment, offers in the area of health promotion, product allocations as well as a variety of development and training opportunities.
Was wir erwarten:
- Successfully completed studies in industrial engineering, civil engineering or economics
- Negotiation and contract law skills (VOB, HOAI and BGB works contract law, international construction law an advantage)
- First professional experience in the field of strategic purchasing of construction projects, planning services, technical facilities and facility management, preferably in an international company/matrix organization
- SAP and Ariba knowledge advantageous, confident handling of MS-Office
- Strong assertiveness, negotiation skills and communication skills
- Strategic thinking and global mindset
- Result-oriented and self-motivated action
- Business fluent in German and English, Italian language skills an advantage
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your complete application via our online portal to Laura Trümner, Human Resources.