Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative, and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
At Ferrero we work with great ideas to win the hearts of many families around the world, and you can be part of the team that contributes to making Ferrero brands even more extraordinary. Join as a Jr Buyer and be part of the experience at the point of sale by consolidating the correct supply of POP material purchases through negotiation with suppliers and following the requirements of the company.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring of purchase requisitions and quotes.
- You will manage the purchase orders in SAP for follow-up with suppliers according to the policy.
- You will Ensure the documentation and the registration of suppliers in SAP.
- You will monitor the existence of POP materials in the inventory.
- In this role you will manage the distribution of materials aligned with the receipt in warehouses.
- You will create material codes in SAP.
- You will manage the authorizations of the final tests with the client and the area management.
- You will have the opportunity to negotiate with suppliers to guarantee the acquisition of the service at the best cost, quality and delivery time
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or similar.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar roles.
- Writing skills in English.
- Experience in managing suppliers.
- Proactive, resposible, results-oriented and with a strong capacity for influence.
How to succeed in the workplace and in Ferrero
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are devoted to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.