Business Applications Responsible
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Industrial & Supply Chain IT COE Responsible for our IT Team. In this role you will mainly be responsible for analyzing, documenting, improving business processes in your responsibility area to execute the strategy defined by the business and IT management. You will be the main contact for the execution of all SAP and non-SAP projects agenda and coordinate consultants.
This is a Manisa based role, directly reporting to the ITBP Turkey. If you believe in your both technical and stakeholder management skills, then do not hesitate to click on the Apply button! You will be supported by the great IT team for anything needed on your side.
- You will own all SAP and non-SAP project agenda in the Manisa Plant and participate in management and execution of projects related to his/her domain
- You will analyze, document, and improve business processes in his/her responsibility area to execute the strategy defined by the business and IT management
- You will plan and maintain demand management phases such as development, design, test and analysis and trainings for customer groups
- You will coordinate consultants in small and medium size projects and actively managing and participating in all phases
- You will identify opportunities proactively for enhancing current business processes and application systems by analyzing business processes to support key business priorities within the Ferrero strategy, aligning this to the business applications strategy
- You will collaborate with group and local colleagues to have a common understanding for the corporate SAP architecture and capabilities and how to leverage them for local business teams’ requirements
- You will provide and manage end user support for all SAP solutions covering user interfacing, integrations (active, passive, SOA, ETL etc.) are as follows but not limited to:
- SAP SD,
- SAP MM,
- SAP EWM,
- SAP PI,
- SAP QM
Who we are looking for:
- 6-8 years of experience in relevant roles
- Strong experience in full business analysis life cycle,
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- SAP experience in SD, MM, EWM, PI, QM modules is essential
- Problem solving and interpersonal relationship skills
- Proactivity and strategic thinking skills
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.