Business Analytics RTM
Location: Guadalajara, Jal. México.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Business Analytics to be part of the team that will make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary. If you like to workwith great ideas to bring the joy to our consumers, this role can be interesting for you!As aBusiness Analytics you will responsible to manage and analyze relevant information from the sales area, such as market trends, management KPI'S based on reading tools such as BW, SAP, Dashboard and Nielsen, allowing to detect opportunities, providing ideas for decision making and strategy generation to maximize channel sales.
- You will be responsible to generate dashboard of gross sales vs. forecast and vs. previous year, sell in and sell out, key indicators (KPI's), in order to provide ideas for decision making in the commercial area for the generation of commercial strategies to maximize sales of the channel.
- You will analyze information from the MTP dashboard to generate diagnostics of what is happening in the market, in order to generate ideas in the creation of strategies for the KBD of the channel.
- He/she has to support National Management with mathematical equations to generate SMART sales team objectives.
- He/she has to present channel results on a weekly basis and actively participates in the meeting with channel managers, to have visibility of current performance and possible observations of what the future looks like.
- In conjunction with Sales Support, he/she will cross-checks sales performance information with the impact of material execution on seasonality.
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree / Specialty: Administrative, Engineering, Mathematics.
- At least 1 - 2 years’ experience; preferably in a trend analysis, database knowledge,
- Knowledge in traditional channel
- Prior experience working with SAP, BW, good Excel and Power BI skills.
- English language 60%.
- Competencies: Drive for Results, Managing Change, Organizational Integration.
How to be successful in the role and Ferrero?
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are devoted to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.