Brand Communication Buyer
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our HQ in Luxembourg we are looking for a Brand Communication buyer. The new colleague will be in charge of leading sourcing activities for the specified category in close collaboration with the Luxembourg HQ Manager and the Category Leader.
- Lead and execute sourcing activities for the Brand Communication (Marketing) category according to the guidelines.
- Analyze and monitor market trends, suppliers' concentrations and possible Innovation
- Identify Sourcing opportunities and evaluate potential internal requests synergies
- Ensure proper alignment with internal customers (business functions) requirements and demand
- Lead negotiations with the Suppliers in order to bring the maximum value to the requesting function, in term of TCO (total cost of ownership), service and quality
- Build supplier relationships that generate value for both Ferrero and the suppliers over time
- Collaborate and support Group Category Leaders in executing strategic sourcing activities for categories assigned
- Manage and maintain supplier financial analysis and performance for assigned categories
- Manage and maintain contract for assigned categories and measure and improve their utilization
- Support Local Admin specialist in case of mismatches between orders and invoices and approve PO documents
- Collaborates with other Functions in the definition and implementations of policies: quality, legal, insurances, environmental, ethical
Who we are looking for:
EDUCATION & BACKGROUND:
Master Degree (Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Science or similar) requested
MBA and/or other qualifying courses are an asset
At least 5 years of experience working in procurement
Successful track record and development potential
Working experience in a cross-cultural environment and in a matrix organization preferable
Proved experience on the assigned category
COMPETENCIES & ATTITUDE:
Mastering procurement techniques: negotiating skills, RFI, RFQ, budgeting, market analysis, risk management, price management
Knowledge of Indirect categories (with Marketing & Sales one as preferred)
Analytical mindset and strong reporting skills;
Ethical and strong personal values
Enthusiasm, passion and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach;
IT & LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Previous experience with SAP / SAP Ariba is a plus
Advanced proficiency in English
Any other language spoken is considered as a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.