Assistant Brand Manager - July 2023 (6 month internship)
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Hundreds of young professionals are joining the extended Ferrero family every year, finding international opportunities and learning experiences to fulfill their professional dreams. Ferrero is a unique company that has fully transformed the confectionary world with its exclusive brands. At Ferrero, we work on big ideas that win over hearts everywhere in the world.
Here, everyone has the opportunity to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary…and you can too. As an Assistant Brand Manager Intern, you will be able to work on some of our powerful products such as Kinder, Nutella, and Tic-Tac!
- Developing material linked to promotional activities or brand activation
- Creation of standard packaging and/or promotional ones, in relationship with creative agencies
- Brands and market analysis (Nielsen, GFK…)
- Operational follow-up on brands communication means: brands website, social-media campaign, sales folders, advertisements…)
- Contribution to ad hoc projects
- Collaboration in an international environment
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree required, Marketing Master degree or MBA from Business School, College or engineering School
- Previous experience in Marketing
- Passionate about Marketing FMCG
- Proactive approach and ability to work under pressure within strict deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to communicate effectively with team members, suppliers, and various other collaborators.
- Demonstrate organizational/time-management and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded, diligent and autonomous
- Highly numerate with well-developed analytical skills and close attention to details
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint
- Nielsen knowledge is an asset
- Fluency in English and French. Dutch is an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.