Area Sales Manager - NSW
Job Location: Sydney
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Contract role - 9 to 12 months to cover parental leave. We are seeking an energetic and results-driven Area Sales Manager to maximise sales opportunities through the effective management of their territory and merchandising team.
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Manage a team of Merchandisers; defining priorities and operational plans
- Plan merchandising initiatives and services in the area
- Coach and mentor your team to support continued growth
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers in store
- Identify and propose development and business growth opportunities
- Ensure compliance of all WHS procedure
Do you have what it takes?
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence and build relationships
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Resilient, driven and determined to succeed
- 3-5 years' experience within territory or sales management within FMCG
- Experience working in the grocery channel is essential
- Experience managing a small team is highly regarded
- Tertiary qualification preferable within business-related field
- Must hold a valid Australian driver's licence
Culture & Benefits
- Receive regular monthly feedback and development reviews
- Tools of the trade including iPhone, iPad, Laptop and Company Car
- High performance culture, supported by an experienced management team
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Thanks to your global thinking, strategic mindset and innovation approach you will develop effective strategies and implement marketing around the world. Balancing your drive with an analytical approach should help you to develop insight-based concepts to implement. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is individual, team and organization based, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and cross-functionally with regional and global colleagues.
How to Apply:
To discover the joy of working with Ferrero, click 'Apply'. If you wish to find out more or have any questions, then please contact our HR/Recruitment team at Internalcommunication.email@example.com
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.