Area Media Manager Apac Mea
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate in Media.
If you are a passionate Media professional, looking for a Media role in an international and dynamic environment, you might find in Ferrero Luxembourg HQs the career progression you are looking for!
This is an opportunity to become the point of reference for all the Media processes in the APAC MEA Area.
What you will do as the relevant Area Media Manager for APAC MEA:
- defining Area Media guidelines and strategies by category and country, according to Area brand strategy defined by Area Marketing and Area priorities identified by Chief Business Officer
- ensuring that Area Media guidelines are effectively cascaded to all the Countries and implemented by Country Media Managers, in alignment with Country Managers
- ensuring and enabling synergy creation and alignment between Group Media Development guidelines and Media Procurement & Governance frameworks by acting as main interface at Area level
- updating periodically Area Manager on Media topics (Traditional and Digital)
- identifying and sharing best practices (collected also from the Group) and innovative ideas which could be replicated for the Media Categories cross country
- leading media projects development at Area level also driving and supervising agencies
- leveraging enhanced media planning tools (consumer journey, touch points planning, Budget allocation)
- defining the Area Media Budget
- ensuring the respect of standards and guidelines defined by Media Procurement & Governance in the definition of yearly Area Media planning
- approving Region Media mix & plan, guaranteeing full coherency with Area media priorities and business needs as well as Media Procurement and Governance standards
- supervising and reviewing Media campaign results
- supporting Area Media Procurement Manager to interact with Countries providing all necessary information for addressing Media Procurement & Governance strategy
- supporting the Region Media Managers ensuring that the Media Brief prepared locally are complete and aligned with the Area Media Guidelines, to drive media agency in developing projects
- acting as an Area point of reference for all the Countries as far as media issues are concerned
- ensuring monitoring KPIs and provide feedbacks to Media Procurement & Governance and Group Media Development for APAC MEA Area
Who we are looking for:
What you will bring:
- successfully completed Business/Economic/Humanistic studies
- extensive professional experience (+ 10 years) within Media agencies networks and/or relevant Media role in an international company
- extensive work experience in Media data analysis, Media econometrics & mix modelling, Media trends analysis
- proven experience in managing and coordinating different stakeholders (C-Level based) and different partners (agencies, tech partners and providers, Media research institutes, etc.) across several geographies
- strong presentation skills, natural positive leadership and very good standing with proven experiences into managing C-Level expectations while being recognized as a strong team player
- strong skills in terms of agility, analysis and synthesis, adaptability to change, business focused and entrepreneurial mindset
- very good expertise in digital media and related ecosystem of partners and actors: from media owners to tech vendors
- excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for customer service and work quality
- experience in working in a matrix environment
- fluent in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.