Accounting & Tax Analyst
Job Location: Munro, Buenos Aires
Hybrid (2 days remote, 3 office)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role and Main Responsibilities :
- Active participation in the month-end and annual closing process for Argentina, including SAP activities and reports to headquarters.
- Participation in the confection of the financial statements required by law and lead the external audit process and centrally provide detail support.
- Ensures accuracy of all general ledger information. Perform variance analyses and prepare account reconciliations on monthly basis.
- Book monthly accruals and all Accounting JE’s.
- Collaborate with internal controls from LUX.
- Elaborate Purchase Orders for Administration area.
- Lead Fixed assets monthly procedure.
- Work with Accounting Chief to ensure all reporting is accurately and timely prepared.
- Collaborate with other departments.
- Maintain compliance requirements.
- Tax: Tax comprehension of the figures and reports (tax calculations are provided by external consultants). Provide annual tax detail support.
Who we are looking for:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Languages: English (written and verbal communication skills)
- System / Tools:
- Advanced Excel (exclusive)
- SAP (exclusive)
- Other reporting tools (HFM, Oracle) (preferable)
- At least 3 years proven accounting experience in accounting, and 1-2 years in a Big Four firm (exclusive).
- Solid knowledge in IFRS, Local GAAP.
- Ability to interact with external auditors and lead the auditing process.
- Proven experience in financial statements consolidation and general finance.
- Hands on and proactive, as needs to work back-to-back with the team.
- Problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills.
- Good English oral and written communication skills, able to express ideas and describe information in a clear and concise manner.
- Professional presence to interact with executive management.
- Ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously with demanding deadlines in a small team environment.
- Ability to operate with a high degree of flexibility and to adapt to changing demands.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse personalities to accomplish objective.
- Self-starter and can work well with limited direction.
- Initiative, resourcefulness, strong attention to detail, reliable.