VIE - HR Administration & Payroll Officer
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As HR Administration & Payroll Officer, you will coordinate the relationship with the external payroll provider, insurances, government as well as all payroll administration internal requirements. You will also be involved in personnel administration & related legal requirements, policies and procedures as well as providing first support level to employees’ HR Admin questions. You will be part of an HR team of 5 people, reporting to the Payroll and Reward Manager Benelux.
Payroll and Administration
• Ensures timely and accurate fulfilment of HR administration, company’s payroll, payroll tax BE+ NL and labour regulations requirements.
• Coordinates and guarantees that all info are maintained in a correct and timely manner within all HRIS system: WFP, SAP HR, SDWorx
• Maintains accurate employee records, database and statistics and ensure they comply with legal and other requirements.
• Maintains and monitor proper accounting of payroll costs (in collaboration with Finance) and prepare ad hoc reporting liaising with Finance/Controlling
• Alignment with HRBPs on relevant population topics.
• Assist with Audit preparation and follow-up (document review, audit questions, improvement points)
Personnel Administration & Employee Relations
• Coordinates pre-employment administration together with HRBPs (contracts, and all other relevant documentation required)
• Supports HRBPs in planning and structuring communication processes involving people Admin topics.
• Supports communication processes in order to ensure appropriate knowledge of Company human resources policies.
Invoicing & Costs
• Ensures regular follow up on HR Admin’s external supplier Procure-to-Pay process from creation of the Purchase Request (PR) to Purchase Order (PO) until Reception in SAP (Good Receipt GR)
• Collaborates with Finance, Procurement and HR team to treat potential issues or propose process improvement and efficiencies
• Provides analysis and data in regard to related costs
• Track and monitor PR/PO/GR overview and monthly costs
Ad Hoc Project
• Support the HR team in case of specific project, or for internal and external audit
Who we are looking for:
• 2-year experience minimum in Belgium Payroll; knowledge about Dutch Payroll is a plus. / Alternatively, a solid administrative experience with a genuine interest for HR can also be considered.
• Strong organization and planning skills are required and key for this position
• Strong analytical skills, problem-solving, and pro-active follow-up.
• Advanced skills in Excel are required
• Fluent in French and/or Dutch,
• Fluent English
• Knowledge about SAP and SD Worx systems are a plus
• Knowledge of labour regulation, payroll administration, HR practices, salary & benefits reporting and insurances (Belgium & Netherlands) is a plus
• Knowledge of expat management is a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.