Template for new role
Cornellá de Llobregat
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Ferrero Ibérica is looking for a professional to work leading the Supply Planning team with extensive experience in the sector. The role will have as its mission to guarantee the supply of the product from the factories and Local Copacking to the finished product warehouses.
- Control that stock levels remain in line with the established objectives.
- Perform the analysis of the KPIs of the SNP and control of the correct management of the same.
- Keep constant contact with factories in case of criticalities. (productive and transport ones)
- Organize meetings with Central Planning with the aim of improving communication and collaboration between Ferrero Ibérica and the factories.
- Active Participation in meetings where sales plans are discussed and defined, production problems and the needs to reduce costs are discussed.
- Lead the S&OP process of the Business Unit.
- Lead the management of solutions proposed in case of stock criticalities.
- Point out to the Marketing departments and the Sales department all those cases in which the real sales do not respect the plans whenever this generates a significant variation between the actual coverage and the expected coverage.
- Evaluate, together with the distributive logistics sector, the storage capacities of the distribution platforms simulating the needs of gaps to be occupied.
- Manage with the person responsible for the manipulations the direct shipments from the factory to the warehouses of the handlers.
Who we are looking for:
- Educational Background: Degree in careers such as Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related. Master's degree is valued
- Languages: Native Spanish, Advanced English
- More than 10 years of experience in the Planning sector within the Supply Chain department having participated in the participation of the demand forecasting process, to the management of primary transport from the factories, through the work of Product Master Data and the total planning of production (either from factories or co-packing activities)
- Must have coordinated and executed the S&OP process ensuring the availability of product according to the sales plan (and production in the case of Local Copacking).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.