(Sr.) Customer Business Development Area Manager
Job Location: Shenyang
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
To achieve Sales Results as well as to develop coverage and the Ferrero Building Blocks for the Area assigned.
Sales Strategy: Propose goals, sales strategies, channel and customer plans for the area managed.
Sales Forecast, Budget and Objectives:Develop and manage operatively weekly rolling sales forecasts for the assigned area.Ensures in line with business objectives the proper management of budget (reach targets on trade spending, returns, profits).Propose area sales volume budget and trade expense for PMT (by city, POS, product, SKU).
Customer plans and sales development:Detect and propose business development and growth opportunities, ensure quantity and quality development in the assigned area (Business Blocks KPIs).Properly distribute resources (human, financial, POSM, etc.) for most effective ROI.
Negotiation:Presents, negotiate and sign agreed budget with distributors and wholesalers (Define and communicate objectives and policy to customers).
Who we are looking for:
- At least 5-year+ experience in FMCG industry， 3-year+ experience in store management
- Solid sales technique, good communication skills and strong negotiation ability
- Has excellent sales execution skills. Understand the standard sales procedure and equip the ability of excellent visibility & distribution in responsible stores. Can make full use of limited resources to maximize the implementation of KPI in the stores
- Nice to have some basic distributor management experience
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure, good team player
- Can assist SV to solve some problems of customers
- * Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
- ** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
You should be highly focused on the team management, knowing and guiding your people and leading the team towards achieving goals. Thanks to strategic thinking and great understanding of the business environment you will effectively support others, improve processes and manage complexity. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes with your team.