Special Channel Manager
Job Location: Guangzhou
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. You will start the journey of leading business trend in retail world. As a special channel manager, you will Support Senior Special Channel Manage to accelerate special channel business growth, to develop new channel and customer development.
1. Support Special Channel Development:
• Maintain current Sales Volume of current Special Channel Wedding keep continues growth;
• Continuously assist to develop business opportunities in special channel, build up new channels gradually;
• Aligned with trading term, prices structure and trade support such as POSM with cross functional teams, for different channel and customer.
2. Support National Kelsen Business：
• Support and coordinate National Kelsen wholesales business through close work with cross functional team.
• Coordinate with other functions such as EC, field sales and Supply Chain, to ensure KPI delivery;
• Monitor and maintain channel price standards, manage annual trade expenses to control the ROI.
3. Customer & Distributor Management：
• Assist to maintain strategic relationships with key customers/distributors based on a depth understanding of the requirements of special channel business.
• Coordinate annual negotiation of channel customers/distributors and sign up annual contract for channel assigned.
• Monitor and control customer inventory leveraging data analysis, control and supervise terminal prices and customer expenses.
4. Other tasks assigned by line manager or company.
Who we are looking for:
• At least 5 years experience in FMCG sales, with at least 1 years of distributor management or special channel management in FMCG;
• Bachelor’s degree;
• Strong selling and negotiation skill;
• Good knowledge of Consumer Insights/Market research, experience in distributor management is a plus;
• Excellent communications skills in English and Chinese, written and oral.
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local salary & benefits package will be offered for this position.
** Proficiency in Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.