Security Manager Chile HCO
Job Location: Talca
Rio Claro, Maule, Chile
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Security Manager is responsible for implementing the overall security strategies for the Company in the area of his/her pertinence, in close coordination with Ferrero Group Security
Reporting managerially to local HR and professionally to Ferrero Group Security. the candidate will be working in Camarico, Rio Claro, Maule Región located in Chile . the person will look after different security related aspects, including Country Security Intelligence, Physical Security, Threat and Risk Assessments, Logistical Security, Personnel protection, Executive Protection, Travel Security, Incident Management, Fraud Investigation, Due Diligence, Security Training concerning production factories, offices, warehouses in Chile Hco
• Manage daily physical security operations for Chile Hco premises, including offices and factories, and the relationship with contracted security providers. Select and coordinate external security provider in charge of the manned guarding services and surveillance.
• Oversee and manage administrative security needs of the local premises including access control requests, risk assessments, security contingency and first-aid suppliers, security related trainings and surveillance services.
• Conduct and update Threat and Risk Assessments related to the Country / Market, in line with Ferrero standard and metrics, identifying the related level of exposure and potential implications for the company.
• According to Group guidelines, adopt, tailor and execute Crisis Management plans and procedures. Act as a Strategic, Operational and Tactical advisor to the Regional Leadership and Crisis Management Teams during major incidents and crises as appropriate, supporting Ferrero population.
• Locally implement relevant Group Security programs, providing feedback to centers of expertise.
• Provide accurate and timely reports regarding sensitive security related incidents and major events. Promptly inform Group Security, and, on receiving clearance, conduct due diligence and investigation, under the supervision of Fraud Management & Third-Party Security Manager.
• Assess risks for premises, providing mitigation strategy, based on a cost-conscious approach.
• Advice and counsel Region/Country management on security policies and best practices in order to foster Security culture and enforce the deployment of methodologies, processes and technologies for each Security process locally.
• Develop excellent network of Security contacts and liaise with Police, Trading Standards, Customs, and other appropriate Regulatory Authorities to facilitate and aid investigations and matters relating to security, safety and risk compliance.
Who we are looking for:
• Well-developed Business related and People management expertise, obtained through experiences in managing and leading operations relevant to security are required.
• Knowledge budget management, conflict management, proactivity, communication and decision-making skills.
• Transformational leader with high capacity to develop high performance organizations, direction, operational excellence, execution in complex and changing environment. Focus on innovations
• Corporate security experience: fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), retail or industrial companies preferred.
• Leadership model based on diversity and inclusion trust and empowerment generation, enabling people to build on their capabilities to achieve exceptional results-
• Strong verbal/written communication skills in Spanish and English;
• Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word);
• Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up); Ability to work effectively
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.