SEA Assistant Brand Manager - Kinder Bueno, Kinder Chocolate
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
This role acts to work on the brand portfolio plans’ implementation as well as assist the Senior Brand Manager across all SEA markets –
Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia - with limited presence in Indonesia and Philippines and new frontier markets of Indo China.
The focus is on working cross-functionally to assist the Brand Manager to meet both the business (volume/value) and brand (mkt share, penetration) targets for the brand, to effectively and efficiently manage and to execute marketing plans on time and within budget across markets.
• Develop brand targets, strategy & marketing plans for the cluster
• Develop and execute brand plans on-time, in-full accurately. Campaign deliverables will include ATL- digital/social media/tv & BTL- in store assets creation.
• Develop campaign KPIs, work on post-launch evaluation for key initiatives and reapply learnings of the campaigns
• Comprehensive understanding, tracking and sharing of competitor activities across markets
• Presenting and sharing brand performance on a regular basis (Nielsen) with Brand, Sales & Commercial team & provide actionable insights
• Analysing data, identifying gaps and proposing new solutions to drive business and brand growth
• Provide support to Line Manager on business presentations (Cluster, S&M, PS, Area)
• Work closely with regional team to align, share, obtain best practices, provide and request information as needed
COMMUNICATION, ADVERTISING & MEDIA PLANNING
• Work closely with the regional team and support on developing ATL assets for SEA Cluster
• (Develop local and language adaptations to TV advertising)
• Manage and execute media plans across markets, working closely with media agency
• Develop brief and media strategy across markets for the following year
• Develop and manage social media calendar and activations, working with social media agency
• Work closely with Supply Chain team to track and update stakeholders on the production, stock situation and launch timelines across markets
• Ensure that all artworks are accurate and approve on-time
• Manage Marketing claims accuracy with Legal and correctly input into the system
• Manage carefully multiple RDP/packaging projects for the brand across the year. Keep all stakeholders and mgmt. team regularly updated on the progress of RDP development and flag issues on time
PROMOTIONAL PLANS & POSM DEVELOPMENT
• Develop & adapt POSMs, working very closely with the Creative Agency & Trade Mktg team
• Develop on-pack designs & premiums, working closely with Quality Department, Legal, TMK to ensure items adhered closely to legal, quality requirement.
• Develop consumer promotions by mkt, working closely with cross-functional teams
• Oversee POs, invoices and ensure accurate and timely payments
• Manage brand budgets across markets
• Provide updates on brand financials as needed (BGT, SAF, A&P tracking) to the finance team
Who we are looking for:
• University graduate
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience
• Strong academic qualifications
• Strong Analytical ability and cognitive thought
• Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
• Must be agile and capable of adapting / multi-tasking in a fast paced and continuously changing environment
• High sense of responsibility and pro-activity i.e. anticipates problems and proposes solutions
• Regional business unit experience is preferred
• Familiarity with Nielson Answers and SAP PO systems is preferred
• Fluency in English and Mandarin is a must
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.