Sales Execution Manager - Little Brownie Bakers
Job Location: Remote
This position will be remote, but preference is for the role to be based in either the Central, Mountain or Pacific time zones.
About the Role:
The Sales Execution Manager is responsible for the critical management and support of the sales planning and execution function for Little Brownie Bakers (LBB). Specifically, this role will own supporting all planning activities, including generating a detailed full year budget, updating and reporting latest estimates on a monthly and quarterly basis, and closely monitoring and tracking the company’s revenue performance. The Sales Execution team is responsible for assisting the LBB field sales team with timely and insightful reporting so that the sales force can effectively manage their territories. Additionally, this person will help identify white space, drive growth initiatives, and ensure alignment of Ferrero’s priorities. This person will assist in the development and delivery of the commercial strategy through best-in-class processes, systems and analytics to allow the effective execution of that strategy. This position will report to the Little Brownie Bakers Senior Manager – Sales Execution.
- Provide field sales and customer service, functional coordination, and detail planning in support of the annual marketing plan
- Provide high-level technology support for our web-based ordering system
- Prepare and use key strategic inventory planning and deployment reports as well as other sales reports
- Promote the sale of products, materials and services to Girl Scout Council customers for purposes of conducting the annual Girl Scout cookie sale
- Facilitate the flow of information including the collection of relevant market and customer account data for inclusion in the national database
- Provide day-to-day relationship support and assist the Account Executive in preparing customer specific plans
- Provide support to and present in Girl Scout Council Volunteers trainings and other meetings
- Participate in sales presentations to secure new business
- Ensure the complete satisfaction of the Girl Scout Council customer with the Company’s products and services and the long-term retention of the customer for the benefit of the Company
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of demonstrated sales and/or customer service experience
- Strong experience with P&L management and data-driven analysis
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation and time management skills are necessary for success
- Must be well-organized with sharp attention to detail and accuracy
- Non-profit experience is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race , color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.