Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero Luxembourg Headquarters
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Pricing Manager, you are responsible of driving the Ferrero Group pricing program, managing the triple net risk reduction at both country and global level.
You are in charge of designing the pricing maneuvers in order to meet the Ferrero Group’s objectives in terms of gross margin protection and risk mitigation, and you are the one driving the pricing recommendation for the new products development.
In this role, you will mainly interact with the Finance, Sales and Marketing departments, and will manage 2 resources.
DRIVING THE FERRERO GROUP’S TRIPLE NET PRICE CONVERGENCE PROGRAM
- Building a pricing strategy aligned with the Group’s objectives;
- Defining and driving the program on the existing products of all our markets, ensuring data quality;
- Constantly monitoring the triple net pricing maneuver implementation and risk evolution, collaborating closely with the Geographies;
- Monitoring prices evolution and identify opportunities for maneuver corrections along the year engaging discussions and ensuring alignment with Regions’ stakeholders, Area Marketing and Area Finance;
- Ensuring platform development and maintenance.
WORK ON NEW PRODUCTS PRICING RECOMMENDATION
- Developing recommendation for new products development, ensuring validation at relevant stages of the process;
- Being the sparring partner of the Marketing teams in the definition of new products’ value chain by providing insights and recommendation on Price pack architecture and trade margins.
SUPPORT INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS MANAGEMENT
- Contributing to the definition of the international customers’ strategy by providing recommendation on the risk management, identifying triple net risk reduction priorities;
- Driving the execution of agreed risk reduction initiatives by collaborating with the Customers Managers and relevant sales community.
PROJECT & CROSS FUNCTIONAL MANAGEMENT
- Managing “on demand” requests, prioritizing activities in an organized workflow to cover both ad hoc requests, recurrent activities and projects;
- Ensuring proper communication, level of endorsement, alignment and objectivity around managed responsibilities across Areas, Categories and Functions, considering the articulated Ferrero matrix organization.
Who we are looking for:
- You have approximately 10 years of experience in Pricing, Revenue Management or commercial controlling within the FMCG environment;
- You are a master in P&L gross-to-net composition and dynamics and understand route-to-market structures;
- You know FMCG markets dynamics and demonstrate strong analytical skills;
- Strong communication and influencing skills, enabling you to deal with senior stakeholders;
- Ability to learn quickly complex processes and tools and identify potential improvements;
- Organization skills, ability to prioritize tasks;
- Agility to navigate in a matrix environment with international exposure.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft BI;
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting system (e.g. HFM);
- SAP-BW and Nielsen/ IRI is a plus.
- Fluent English is required, Italian and French are considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.