PMO Hazelnut Turkey
Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based Project Management Officer who will be reporting to the HCo Head of Turkey. The focus of this role is to manage and coordinate the project streams of responsibilities; and to guarantee the respect of resources, budget and time constraints. You will define recovery plans and corrective actions in compliance with qualitative and quantitative standards accordingly to the company guidelines. This is a key role for supporting the best practices with working collaboratively with the teams.
If you think you have what it takes for a Project Management Officer role in Ferrero, do not hesitate to click on the Apply button. This is a great opportunity to challenge yourself and develop together with us!
• Contribute to company project plans across all functions with relevant scope definition milestones, deadlines and systems
• Facilitate and guide required resources and allocation
• Track project performance and give relevant feedback when necessary
• Manage changes during the project for scope, schedule, budget and resources
• Ensure that the projects are being delivered within the scope of given timeline and budget
• Use change management approach for coordinating the resources, third parties and stakeholders
• Create and report project documentation; involve and update related parties on the progress
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proven working experience in project management
• Advanced working knowledge of SAP (SD, Production)
• Proven competency in communication skills and change management
• Strong focus on result-orientation
• PMP certification is a plus
• Availability for business travels within and outside of Turkey
• Advanced level of written English both written and spoken
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.