Organization & Improvement Industrial & Supply
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Organization & Improvement Senior Manager for Industrial & Supply to join our Organization & Improvement Team.
- For the assigned engagements within the Industrial & Supply direction, you will develop the organizational design to support the Group organization evolution in terms of structures and integration mechanisms, as well as the design of roles, responsibilities and new processes, the performance of gap analysis, and the support of the grading evolution.
- You will support proactively the Industrial & Supply management in identifying and addressing key organizational issues, in line with Group and Area organizational guidelines.
- You will direct the organizational development of specific Functions / sub-functions (in terms of to-be structures, role design, and recommended sizing), and provide change management methodologies to define projects to support change initiatives.
- You will manage the implementation of organizational projects at Industrial & Supply direction level and participate to steering committee meetings for transformation projects.
- You will plan, design, and monitor Industrial & Supply direction Group governance mechanisms to ensure main decisions / processes are structured and required actors are involved. Furthermore, you will develop policies about main Industrial & Supply processes and support the management with the governance implementation at Industrial & Supply Function level.
- You will work in close collaboration with the Group Risk and Compliance Department and will contribute to the definition of Group Policies, risk assessments and addressing the remediation priorities considering organizational projects ongoing.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in Business or Engineering;
- 10 years of experience with background in management consulting companies and/or strategic consulting firms and/or advisory is preferred;
- Experience and knowledge of Stakeholders Management, Project Management and Change Management principles, methodologies & tool;
- Organizational integration: ability to work effectively in a matrix organization, contributing to the optimization of processes;
- Strong analytical skills, ability to synthesize complex concepts and provide leadership to multiple disciplines in a large and complex organization;
- Proactive and problem-solving attitude, result oriented, curious to learn, influencing and presentation skills;
- English fluent.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.