Operations Scenarios Development Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an Operations Scenarios Development Specialist. This role will support the Operations Scenarios Development function, whose aim is to:
- Plan and consolidate footprint for plants, warehouses and flows according to Group Strategic Plan priorities
- Enable the synthesis & harmonization across the Operations priorities at Group level for Operations Development, Continuous Improvement & Operations Sustainability
- Drive benchmark activities to compare Ferrero Operations footprint and related development trajectories
This role offers the opportunity to get valuable insights into our overall Operations organization and ways of working at both HQs and in the Regions/Countries and it is a solid springboard for further development within our organization.
The role supports the Operations Scenarios Development Manager in the following activities:
- Define footprint scenarios and recommendations for both Industrial (lines, plants) and Supply Chain footprint (warehousing & flows development) at Group level
- Collect, analyze and consolidate inputs & key elements coming from other functions to be considered and integrated within Operations Footprint framework
- Develop alternative evolution scenarios for Operations Footprint at Group level, providing clear and structured overview on opportunities, risks and related costs/ benefits thanks to qualitative/ quantitative analyses
- Perform benchmark exercises related to Operations scenarios
- Monitor overall activities progress & updates
Who we are looking for:
- Master's degree in Engineering or any Production / Supply Chain related field
- At least 3 - 4 years of professional experience in manufacturing roles, preferaly in FMCG companies, or previous experience in operations consulting
- Good understanding of main Capex and Opex cost drivers
- Comfortable in managing complexities with multiple variables
- Busines acumen, high attention to details and precision
- Strategic thinking and adaptability
- Strong accountability and proactivity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to deal professionally and effectively with senior management
- Project Management skills
- Availability to travel
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- The knowledge of any other language represents a strong asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.