Marketing Intelligence Manager - Kinder Powerbrand
Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Marketing Intelligence Manager role has full accountability in conjunction with the Marketing Intelligence Director to apply analytic rigor to transform data into analyses and insights to improve decision making for assigned categories at Ferrero. This role will support the Kinder Powerbrand and work closely with internal & external partners and is responsible for ensuring information & key insights are well-socialized and integrated into planning and decision-making. Both consultative skills & organizational fit is important for this role.
- Champion insights & analytics in a holistic way including deriving relevant insights related to the following: base business, market/E-Commerce insights and combine with other insights partners in the organization
- Own the insights agenda along with the Marketing Intelligence Lead for an assigned category in the US business to provide recommendations that lead to incremental, profitable growth
- Uncover opportunities through leveraging advanced analytics and key partner agencies.
- Responsible for designing and executing all research needs under the direction of the Marketing Intelligence Lead
- Prepare & present strategic insights to support brand teams with strong ability to present data & information in a compelling presentation in a logical, story board approach resulting in provocative business insights
- Provide accurate and timely measurement of such business actions, fostering organizational accountability and continuous improvement
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business/marketing discipline required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in CPG; manufacturing experience a plus
- Advanced knowledge of IRI/Nielsen systems/tools
- Excellent analytical skills – ability to understand business strategies, tactics & implement measurable research plans
- Strong presentation skills and a storyteller
- Strong interpersonal skills to build positive working relationships in a matrix environment
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics