Marketing and Media Law Legal Counsel (Maternity)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
In our Legal Department we are looking for a Marketing and Media Law Counsel (temporary maternity replacement) who will be responsible for drafting, negotiating and managing contracts as well as providing legal advice to marketing function, media, advertising production management function, purchasing and market research functions, providing coordination with other involved entities (both internal and external).
Supporting activities to the Marketing Group Procurement:
- Drafting, negotiation and execution of Group contractual templates concerning marketing creative services including, concepts ideas creation and development of copies for TVC and digital adv, creative strategy, consulting, influencer/talent agreements, social media related activities, digital marketing strategy, PR and communication activities and sponsorship;
Supporting activities to the Group Media Procurement & Governance:
- Drafting, negotiation and execution of contractual Group templates concerning media-buying (TV and digital), planning and strategy services, media consultancy, digital adv verification services, analytics and digital web-listening activities;
- Supporting the media team in coordinating the process of pitching the new media suppliers and drafting relevant documentation required for media pitch activation (NDA, Memorandum of Understanding, Invitation Letter, Pitch Consulting Services appointment, etc.);
- Supporting and coordinating the activities of Regional/Country legal managers for local contract executing framework agreements negotiated at Group level.
- Advise on management of possible critical events in the process of execution;
Supporting activities to Pubbliregia:
- Drafting, negotiation and execution of contractual Group templates for Production and Post-Production services, for Rights Buyout Management services, for photographic shootings for TVC and digital adv and for cost consulting services with reference to production houses quotations
- Drafting, negotiation and execution of license agreement templates for music rights exploitation and actors’ rights buyout;
Supporting Activities to Market Research Group Procurement:
- Drafting, negotiation and execution of contractual templates concerning all Group marketing research related activities managed by the Consumer Shopper Understanding (CSU) division, including panel data, consumer retail, online communities’ data, ad hoc market research, consulting, data reporting, digital database management;
- Supporting the CSU team in coordinating the process of global pitching the new market research suppliers and drafting relevant documentation required for the pitch activation (such as NDA, invitation letter, revision of templates etc);
Who we are looking for:
- Education background in Law or related fields
- Relevant experience in Marketing and Media Law, preferably in FMCG companies
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English and working knowledge of legal english