Key Account Executive
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
A Sales team in Ferrero, does not recognize any limit. Each member tries his/her best to respond the changing demands of the consumers in one of the most challenging markets. As a Key Account Executive, you will be responsible for each stage of implementing a successful business plan for all of our brands, from creation to the execution phase. Collaborating with the customers, you will be the representator of our iconic brands and as well as our company through displaying the Ferrero way of working. Directly reporting to the Key Account Manager, you will experience working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment while being in charge of the Discounter accounts. The position is based in our Istanbul office, yet you will be working in close relationship with our executors in the field in addition to our marketing&trade marketing teams.
- Realize monthly and annual sales target for each account and category
- Plan promotions and insert activities in corporation with Joint Business Plan
- Make operational decisions, considering all the aspects of implementing a successful business plan
- Direct and control field executions in collaboration with field management
- Implement in store execution with the trade marketing priorities working in close partnership with marketing and trade marketing teams
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Manage forecasts to secure right sales forecast
- Coordinate with logistics to solve order and delivery problems
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably key account management experience
- Team player, flexible and result-oriented
- Proactive with good interpersonal relationship skills
- Skilled in understanding, planning, selling&negotiating and managing
- Fluency in English
- No restriction for travelling
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.