Junior HR Business Partner Ferrero
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
You are a talented candidate for a Junior HR Business Partner role.
You will support our HR Team in all daily activities and ongoing projects, making sure they’re aligned with our business goals.
In this role, you will:
- Support the Line to facilitate people life cycle management;
- Be in charge of all HR key processes (talent acquisition and recruitment; performance management and reward; career and individual development; workforce planning and budgeting etc);
- Be involved in full life cycle recruitment;
- Manage HR related administrative tasks
In Ferrero, as junior HR Business Partner you'll strongly interact with all HR centers of expertise – i.e. Training&Development, Reward, Administration, Health&Safety – to properly evaluate Line Managers’ and employees’ needs and to provide them with ad hoc solutions.
Last but not least, critical thinking and entrepreneurship are two important skills: for this reason, you will be invited to propose new solutions and procedures, with a view to continuously improving our company.
Who we are looking for:
- Successfully completed Business/Economic/Humanistic studies (minimum 100/110);
- At least 2 years HR experience;
- Proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations that may involve confidential or sensitive matters;
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills and high professional standards for work quality;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word);
- Fluent in Italian and English;
- Available to international mobility
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.