(Jr) Key Account Manager Provera
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Don’t hesitate and join the dynamic Sales department of Ferrero Belux!
As Key Account Manager Provera, in close co-operation with the KAM Carrefour, you will be responsible for the implementation and administrative follow-up of the Ferrero Sales strategy for the 6 customers of Provera group. You will develop the assigned accounts in order to grow a sustainable competitive advantage and professional collaboration with the group.
1. Responsible for the achievement of the annual financial budget and all customer related sales KPI’s for the defined customers. Prepare and manage the budgets and customer plans in close collaboration with Trade Marketing for the 6 customers of the Provera group and ensure a professional follow-up
2. Prepare and facilitate customer contacts and meetings, discussing and presenting scorecards and promotion plans, new products, business reviews for both the 6 customers of Provera and for the group as a whole.
3. Ensure a correct management of customer invoices for promotions and conditions&discounts, in relation with the (yearly) contract and the agreed promotion plans
4. Manage the administrative follow-up of the promo plans including the technical information and volumes, in close collaboration with the sales assistant
5. Handle the operational management of the assigned customers, monitoring evolution of sales volumes (weekly follow-up of the forecast, evaluate promotions effectiveness and the performances of the customer, design action plans…).
6. Ensure efficient communication with the other departments (Customer Service, Trade marketing, Marketing, Supply Chain, AFC).
Who we are looking for:
The new colleague we’re looking for is motivated to combine a (jr) KAM role with the administrative management and follow-up of a group with several customers. He/she has the following profile:
- Bachelor degree in sales/marketing
- Min 2-3 years of experience in Sales, Trade Marketing or Marketing.
- Proficient in key responsibilities of a (jr) KAM role, like budgeting, (assisting in) forecasting & customer relations.
- Strong planning and organizational skills; being able to manage an important amount of tasks and priorities. Ensuring a professional and efficient follow-up
- Extremely well organized, precise and well structured. Able to work autonomous and pro-actively
- Good interpersonal skills (with customers and internal stakeholders)
- Knowledge of P&L management or potential and willingness to learn this
- Knowledge of commercial and office software, such as Excel, Powerpoint. Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.