INTERNSHIP Junior Category Planning Specialist (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for an intern who will be will reporting directly to the Category Planning Manager and will collaborate with several central functions (such as Operations Area Planning, Category Controlling and Operations Development) and local functions (such as Plants).
As a Junior Category Planning Specialist, you will support the consistency of overall planning, capacity assessment for mid-term horizon and product portfolio interacting with other Category Planning Specialists as well as the Global Presidency and Area Marketing.
- Supporting the mid-term production of the category via the S&OP process;
- Help defining the production allocation to the different Group Plants, on the basis of production capacity and specific constraints optimizing industrial variables (such as formats, flavors, etc.);
- Assessing and performing capacity analyses within the PS3 horizon on the existing industrial assets;
- Contribute to be the guardian on the Operations side of the product portfolio in alignment with the new catalogue management and in strong collaboration with the Portfolio Managers of Global Presidency and SBD;
- Inside the new catalogue governance, analyzing the product innovations and defining the impact of new CU/TU in the existing portfolio in alignment with the product golden rules and driving towards continuous product harmonization;
- Support on defining the arbitrage process (i.e. shortages, unexpected reduction in production capacity, etc.) with the Global Presidency.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Industrial/Management Engineering;
- Internship experiences in other FMCG are a plus;
- Result oriented, problem-solving skills;
- Comfortable in managing complexities with multiple variables;
- High attention to details and precision;
- Strong in zoom in/out approach;
- Strong accountability and proactivity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally and effectively with senior management, company executives, challenging Commercial and Operational people of all levels of seniority;
- Ability to build working relationships and networks to maximize integrated team’s business actions.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- S&OP and SAP APO or other ERP system is considered a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.