INTERNSHIP Industrial Controlling (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an intern who will join the Finance department.
- Support monthly closures preparation and analysis full group perimeter, according to the Group Calendar, perform HFM reconciliations; (full COGS perimeter, ie Transformation an OVH Costs);
- Liaising with stakeholder in all Area/Regon/Country;
- Build enriching working relationships with key stakeholders developing an expertise in Operation controlling, due diligence, planning and execution;
- Support preparation and consolidation of GMT R&O;
- Support preparation and consolidation of LG, Budget and SAF;
- Elaborate and analyze dashboard for the Local, Area and Region Management;
- Play an active role in developing and implementing Group projects (ie BDG based on S&OP data setting);
- Supporting Stakeholders with ad HOC cost efficiency analysis ;
- Supporting Stakeholders with ad HOC productions Re-location;
- Supporting IT development and maintenance activities;
- Supporting preparation and upload of the new pricing into SAP;
- Guarantee the respect of Group monthly closing deadlines;
Who we are looking for:
- Master's Degree in Business, Economics or similar;
- Previous experience in Controlling is a plus;
- Analytical background and strong attention to detail;
- Problem solving attitude and ability to relate with different organizational levels (from operative profiles to top management);
- Proactive attitude, result oriented, curious to learn, able to balance and execute on many initiatives in parallel;
- Presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office as must have;
- SAP FI/CO and Oracle Planning tools as a plus.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.