International Customer Services Executive
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In Ferrero, we value the delivery of our goods and products to arrive in the best conditions and in the most efficient way, and it is our Supply Chain Department who is responsible for ensuring the compliance with the standards and regulations as well.
We are currently looking for an International Customer Services Executive to join our Supply Chain team in Istanbul, who will be mainly responsible for all the import customs & transit trade on Iran, Pakistan and Afghanistan (IPA) Regions.
In this role, you will be directly working with the Customer Services Manager. With this role, you will have a great scope of responsibilties with exposure to different geographies. Besides, you will always be supported by a diverse and dynamic team in Turkey!
- You will provide answers to the customers’ inquiries related with their questions and concerns
- You will take orders from the planning team
- You will create the proforma invoice and payment letter of credit follow; and also create orders weekly while managing the quota
- You will share the orders with related factories, then create invoices with information provided by them
- You will report the process and main tasks of the operations process
- You will manage monthly meetings with the customers
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good command of import, transit trade and letter of credit processes
- Good command of MS Office and SAP
- Excellent analytical and communications skills with a result-oriented approach
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.